Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My first face painting

First time in my life oka face paina painting.. it was awesome.. i got inspiration from Mr.Maruti Raghuveer.. first time thanu vesinappudu baga observe chesanu .. yelanti vatiki prize vasthundhi and how to manage the colours... And next time i got it......

I WON
....

U can see in that pic.. colours mix cheyadaniki i had to use my hand...it was a very good experience.. papam 1 hour na chethilo bali... kadhalakunda kurchovali kadha mari... i have painted on my best buddy Swathi.J.Rao and a sweet friend Mr.Sharath(junior).. peru ke junior.. kani he looks as if he is my senior.. hahahahahaha.... lost more to tell.. i will add it later...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ramya..darl...first of all im d first person to giv u a comment..gurthu petko life long..ha ha ha.... bale mudhugaa rasavee mana bunk gurinchi....luv u da...ni face painting gurinchi aythe masth...;)
Keep updatin sweety...

admin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
admin said...

Hmm... ramya... all of you missed celebration of a lifetime... the same evening.. :) . I, kalyan, gayathri, naga chaitanya & madhav bhai... went to her place @ 7. settled in the huge 'landscape' in front of her house. we blew ballons and stuff.. everything was ready. Surprise!!! and she came out..... what happened next was ammazing!!! it suddenly started raining.... we ran under a tree... lit the candles... and guess wat as she was abt to blow em... 'powercut' . An amazing site everything was dark... raining... cool and breeze... candles blew out... cake cut under a tree. I wished it was my b'day. The best b'day i was part of.. untill now.

Unknown said...

hey sweety u reminded me of our first day in col............. i seriously still remember ur brother asking me if its mech 1st yr class four yrs back.......... cant believe time has passed so fast....... love u sweety.......